Coronavirus - Latest Advice on the University Website I have a disability - what kind of support can I get at the University? What do I need to bring with me to my Needs Assessment? What do I do if I am feeling suicidal or in danger of harming myself? I have a problem and I need help. But where should I go if I am not sure which service I need? I am considering suspending / deferring my studies or even withdrawing completely. Should I seek advice first? I am facing difficulties which mean I can’t commit to my course fully at the moment. What can Student Engagement do to help? Is the advice provided by Student Engagement Advisors confidential? How can I access the support provided by Student Engagement Advisors? What kind of support do Student Engagements Advisors provide? How can I book an appointment to see counselling service? I have a disability, can I be offered accommodation to suit my needs? How long does a typical counselling session last? How do I access support? Will anyone outside of the Counselling Service know I am coming for counselling? What if I am unable to keep a counselling appointment? How many sessions will I have? How long will I have to wait for my first appointment with the counselling service? What happens when I contact the counselling service? I’m not sure what my problem is. Can I still come for counselling? What support can be offered to students with disabilities, medical conditions or Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs) such as dyslexia? Who can I speak to about mental health issues?