FAQ 1148
What do I do if I am feeling suicidal or in danger of harming myself?

If you are concerned about your physical or mental health and feel you are at risk, you can make an urgent appointment with your doctor, go to the nearest Accident & Emergency Department at your local hospital or call 111 out of hours.

For a confidential listening service available 24 hours call Samaritan on 116 123 (free calls)

If you would like an appointment to discuss your mental health at the university contact the Mental Health Support Team on mentalhealth@beds.ac.uk