Why would my Mitigation claim be rejected?
Your claim may be rejected for the following common reasons:
- Your form is incomplete
- No independent documentary evidence has been supplied to support your claim (support from students, family members or tutors are not normally sufficient on their own)
- Insufficient evidence that does not cover the incident or the period of time in question
- Your claim does not meet the criteria
- You have submitted your claim too late
- The medical evidence is retrospective and you were not seen at the time by the doctor