FAQ 109
Who can I speak to about mental health issues?

One in four people experience some sort of mental health difficulty in their life, particularity during stressful times such as starting university or moving away from home.

If you feel that you may be experiencing some difficulties with your mental health or have been given a formal diagnosis, the Mental Health Advisor may be able to help you manage your mental well being and studies.

Contact mentalhealth@beds.ac.uk and request an appointment.