FAQ 1151
What do I need to bring with me to my Needs Assessment?

The university does not provide Needs Assessment appointments directly any longer. We have an external assessor who rents the room to carry out assessments on behalf of Herts Access Centre. HAC will notify the student at the time of booking the appointment of documentation required for the assessment.