What awards can be given if my mitigation claim is accepted?
If your claim is accepted these are the awards that can be given:
- Short term extension up to 14 days from the original hand in date
- RA1: Reassessment without penalty - usually a new piece of work
- RA(d-): Reassessment with penalty - usually a new piece of work but your mark will be capped at D-
- RE1: Re-examination without penalty
- RE(d-): Re-examination with penalty - your mark will be capped at D-
- Dissertations and final year project extensions may vary
You will be emailed the decision to your student email account.