FAQ 169
How can I contact the counselling service and where is it?

Face-to-face counselling is available at the Luton and Bedford campuses. Online and telephone counselling is offered to students on other sites.

Bedford campus
Student Support (P Building)
Polhill Avenue
Bedford MK45 9EA

E: counsellingbedford@beds.ac.uk

Luton campus
The Student Counselling Service
The Campus Centre
University Square
Luton LU1 3JU

E: counselling@beds.ac.uk