FAQ 1024
Question: Can I retake a Unit or Academic Year if I am unhappy with my grade?


cannot retake stages of study/units or individual assessments if you are

unhappy with your grades.  Once passed a

unit result cannot be changed.

Please refer to the University Academic Regulations on the

University website, by clicking https://www.beds.ac.uk/about-us/our-university/academic-information

If you require any further clarification about your options to retake a unit,

or year of academic study please contact your Course Administrator in your