FAQ 1096
I’m due to progress to the next year of my course in October. SFE have advised me to obtain a ‘Change of Circumstances’ form from my University so that they can reassess my funding from October. Should I do this?

No. Under the Student Support Regulations students who first started in February must remain as a February starter for the duration of their course for funding purposes. Please ensure that you continue to apply for funding as a February starter in order to avoid any complications with your funding entitlement.

Advice, Information & Guidance Service

For detailed information on student funding and further advice please contact us.

Email Student Money Advice at studentmoney@beds.ac.uk or log an enquiry on SiD Online.