FAQ 938
I need confirmation of my studies for World Education Services (WES), where can i get this from.

Please request a duplicate transcript and/or certificate via the Bedfordshire Online Store which can be found through the following link: https://www.beds.ac.uk/student-experience/studying-at-bedfordshire/graduation/transcript

You will then need to send this along with the World Education Services (WES) form to the Graduation Team. You can email them at graduation@beds.ac.uk

The Graduation Team will then be able to process this for you.

Please note: WES will not accept copies and you must apply for duplicates.