FAQ 922
Where do I hand in my academic appeal?

You need to submit your appeal and evidence to adjudication@beds.ac.uk
You can hand deliver to any SiD desk in an envelope marked FAO Adjudication Manager, Academic Appeal, University of Bedfordshire, and ask the advisor to log an enquiry on your SiD account for proof that they accepted it.