FAQ 862
Are there any IT qualifications I can obtain in my spare time offered at the University?

The University unfortunately no longer offers students the opportunity to study for and take the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) and Advanced ECDL. However, learning materials for these qualifications are available on BREO, in the Study Hub community available to all students, as well as other computer skills based material.

It is possible to take the ECDL itself (i.e. the exams) outside the University if you wish to prove your knowledge with a qualification.