FAQ 750
What if I have a disability that I haven't disclosed to UCAS?

Please contact the Health & Wellbeing Team on disability@beds.ac.uk to discuss your specific disability and your needs.

It is important that you contact Health & Wellbeing so that your student record can be updated and the process of arranging support can begin. Without this the Student Money Advice Team cannot take your disability into account when assessing your application.