FAQ 735
I am on a PGCE course, what funding am I entitled to?

As a PGCE student you can apply for funding through Student Finance England in the same way as undergraduate students. Please visit www.gov.uk/teacher-training-funding for details on this.
You may also be eligible for a bursary from the Teaching Agency. Please see www.education.gov.uk/get-into-teaching/funding/postgraduate-funding for details, or view FAQ 180.