FAQ 734
I am on a social work course, can I still apply for funding through Student Finance England?

Yes, you can apply for a tuition fee loan, maintenance loan, maintenance grant and a social work bursary.
Student Finance England:
Tel: 0300 100 0607 (you can use the telephone at SID on Level 2 of the Campus Centre)
Online: www.gov.uk/browse/education/student-finance
Social work Bursary:
Tel: 0845 610 1122
Online: www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/swb