FAQ 732
I am on a NHS course, can I still apply for funding through Student Finance England?

Yes, you can apply for a Tuition fee loan and a maintenance Loan if you are on a degree courseĀ 

Student Finance England:

Tel: 0300 100 0607 (you can use the telephone at SID on Level 2 of the Campus Centre in Luton)
On-line: www.gov.uk/browse/education/student-finance