FAQ 58
Can I apply if I don’t have a Student Loan or have been non-means tested by Student Finance England?

You are ineligible to apply for the fund if you have not been income assessed, or if you have not taken the full amount of student funding available to you. In order to apply for the Access to Learning Fund you will need to contact SFE to be re-assessed or to claim the full amount of funding. In exceptional cases only, we are able to accept proof of parents’ income instead, but only if the earnings are above the SFE income threshold.