FAQ 55
My ID card has expired but I am still a student here. What should I do?

Contact the Student Information Desk who can check your end date and arrange for it to amended if necessary. You can then go to the ID station and ask for a new card, free of charge. Please bring your old card with you to the ID station. ID cards can be produced at the security desk on the ground floor of the LRC in Luton, or at the Gateway Reception in Polhill. During registration periods the ID card machine may be moved to the Registration Room.

The University will not issue new cards for short-term extensions (i.e. 2 – 3 months). Students will generally not need a new card in this time.