FAQ 350
I have only managed to pass between 30 and 75 credits this year. What happens now?

If you

are studying full-time and have passed 30 - 90 credits in one academic year you

will need to repeat the year to retake the units you have failed. You will be

expected to pay for this yourself and this will lengthen your course by a year.

If you are being funded by the Student Loans Company, you should contact them

to ensure you are eligible for funding for a repeat year and to apply.