FAQ 1127
I need my E:Vision transcript signed and stamped. Who can do this for me?

Transcripts are available to you once you have completed your course.

Third parties will accept your e:vision transcript if you save it as a PDF file and then print it in colour.

However, if you still require your e:vision transcript signed and stamped, please bring a printed copy to the SiD desk.

Please note: we will not print your e:vision for you and it will not be available to you after you have graduated.

To request a duplicate copy please view FAQ 387.