1. Timetable – Your personal timetable will be
available online 48 hours AFTER you have completed registration. Your course timetable is available now. https://timetable.beds.ac.uk
2. Log in details + passwords – is the same for BREO, Student Email and logging into PC’s.
E:vision password is not the same as BREO.
Please note: you MUST reset your password straight away by going to https://password.beds.ac.uk otherwise you will be locked out. Passwords expire every 6 months. This will be emailed to your personal email within 24 hours of registering.
3. E:vision – please ensure your contact details are up to date. https://evision.beds.ac.uk
4. BREO – will be available 48 hours AFTER you have completed registration. BREO is used for course materials, announcements, assignment submissions
and exam information. https://breo.beds.ac.uk
5. Student Email account – will be activated after 48 hours after you have completed
registration. It is important you use your Student email Account. https://outlook.beds.ac.uk
6. WIFI – is Eduroam. Username is IDnumber@beds.ac.uk and the same
password you use for BREO.
7. Letters – You can print Council Tax Exemption letters/Registration
letters from e:vision as long as you are eligible. It is under Registration