FAQ 997
Which forms are required for the thesis submission process?

When you come to submit your Thesis you will need to bring a copy of the Candidates Declaration Form (RS6) and the Thesis Submission Form. Without these the RGS Administrator cannot process your thesis for submission. You should have received a copy of these when you were sent your thesis submission appointment. If you can no longer locate them then you can find the forms in the following location: BREO> RGS Community> Assessments (PPs) and Thesis Submission> Submission of Thesis and Examination> Submission of Thesis> Thesis Submission Forms