FAQ 989
The doctor has advised me that I am not well enough to engage with my studies, who do I advise?

You must advise the RGS and your supervisory team and you may be asked to submit and Interruption of Studies form. Please also contact the Student Engagement and Mitigation Team (SEAM) who can provide guidance should it be felt that this will have a detrimental impact upon your research programme.

The contact details for the SEAM team are:

01582 489622


Log an enquiry for the SEAM team.

You are able to advise the RGS by logging an enquiry from this FAQ.