FAQ 987
Do I need a letter for annual leave/authorized absence?

It is not mandatory to obtain a leave letter for the period of absence you are about to take, however feedback from other students suggests that it does help when re-entering the UK.

You can request the letter by logging a UK Leave Letter enquiry from the log new enquiry from the menu located on the left side of the screen. You can then select the relevant letter from the categories.