FAQ 984
I disagree with the amount of leave I have remaining for this current year. Who should I discuss this with?

If you disagree with the remaining leave you have then you should raise this with the RGS. They can show you the leave periods compared to your requested annual leave forms. If there are any discrepancies then these can be amended accordingly.

You can raise it with the RGS by logging an enquiry from this FAQ.