FAQ 983
I have travelled outside of the UK without having this approved by the University of Bedfordshire. What should I do?

If you have travelled outside of the UK and have not received permission from the relevant teams at the University of Bedfordshire then this will be recorded as unauthorised absence.

Due to the restrictions of International Student Visas it is vital that leave is approved before taking it.  Please advise the RGS why you have left the UK without permission by logging an enquiry from this FAQ and they will advise you accordingly.