FAQ 978
Do I need to do anything when I come back from leave?

As an International student, when you return from leave you should come to the RGS Office as soon as possible and complete a return from leave form. In addition to this the RGS Administrator will take a copy of the re-entry stamp in your passport to add to you file.

If you have been on authorised absence for mitigating reasons then you will need to bring with you evidence supporting the purpose of the authorised absence.