FAQ 825
I have withdrawn from University but wish to resume on the same course. What do I do?

You must make a new application as you terminated your studies.

Home and EU students must apply again through the UCAS process

International students should make their application through International Admissions. You can apply on-line at www.beds.ac.uk/international/international-applications/how-to-apply or use the contact details at www.beds.ac.uk/international/contacts-and-enquiries-international to contact them.