FAQ 819
I have had my initial meeting with a Health and Wellbeing adviser regarding my learning disability, what do I need to do now?

If you meet the criteria for a diagnostic assessment, you will be referred to a Chartered Psychologist or Specialist Teacher. the University pays for this assessment.

The assessment will take 2 - 3 hours, and will involve a number of different tests to gauge individual performance in reading and writing, as well as a test of underlying cognitive ability.

You will receive a detailed report a couple of weeks after the assessment that explains the outcome.