FAQ 799
I wish to travel to the University to undertake work experience, training, an internship or sponsored research. What visa do I need?

If you are wishing to travel to the UK for the any of the above reasons, you will need a Tier 5 visa and a Certificate of Sponsorship from the University. For more information about the Tier 5 visa categories, including information about applying for a Tier 5 visa, please see www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas.