FAQ 765
How do I renew my Tier 4 visa from within the UK?

If your course is going to take longer to complete than was initially expected, or you wish to take a new course of study at Bedfordshire, then you may well need to stay in the UK for longer than you intended.   The University of Bedfordshire has a dedicated Visa and Immigration Advisory Team to assist you in the process of applying for a visa extension.  Online advice they provide can be accessed at http://www.beds.ac.uk/international/international-student-support/visas-and-immigration.   Their email address is  visaadvice@beds.ac.uk. All CAS requests have to be thoroughly assessed to ensure you are eligible for one and to be sure you are eligible to apply for a new visa from within the UK.