FAQ 704
I want to change my name on my records. How do I do this?

You will need to email an official document showing your name change e.g. deed poll letter or passport to sid@beds.ac.uk.

Please note that you must follow this process in good time before you are awarded if you wish your name to appear differently on your graduation certificate. It is not possible to change your name on our records after you have been awarded, or to get a certificate amended with a new name.

You will not be charged for a replacement ID card if you are changing your name.