FAQ 547
Where can I get a letter to show the amount of the tuition fees I should pay and how much I have paid to date?

Any letters regarding tuition fees and payments can be obtained from the Student Finance Officers in your faculty.
You can visit the SiD desk who can provide contact details or refer your request to them, or or you can log an enquiry on SiD Online, in which case we will pass the enquiry onto them.