FAQ 525
Do I need a visa to come to study at Bedfordshire? If so, how do I apply for that visa?

If you are not an EU or EEA national you will almost certainly need a visa to gain entry to the UK to study at Bedfordshire. If the main purpose of your travelling to the UK is to study, you will need to apply for a student visa under Tier 4 of UK Visas and Immigration Points-based System.In order to apply for such a visa, you will first need to obtain a CAS from the University of Bedfordshire. Please see our website for details: http://www.beds.ac.uk/international/international-student-support/visas-and-immigration/tier4adultĀ