FAQ 434
As a holder of a Tier 4 visa am I permitted to work in the UK?

Currently, University of Bedfordshire Tier 4 visa holders are permitted to work for a maximum of 20 hours per week in the UK during term time. Your main purpose of residence in the UK must be to study.