FAQ 377
As a research student, how do I obtain a Council Tax exemption certificate/confirmation of studies letter/To Whom It May Concern letter?

As a Research Graduate School student you can obtain any letters that the university produces through the Student Information Desk in the same way that undergraduate and postgraduate students do.

Please visit SiD Online and log an enquiry. Alternatively, you can call SiD on 0300 300 0042, email to sid@beds.ac.uk or visiting one of the SiD desks at any of our campuses.