FAQ 356
I'm worried I may not be able to finish my course, what should I do?

It's really important that you speak to a Student Engagement Adviser, as they will be able to discuss your options with you and make sure you are informed about your choices. They are based on Level 2 of the Campus Centre in Luton and near The Hub in P Block in Bedford.

You can request an appointment by logging an enquiry on SiD Online, calling us on 0300 300 0042, or coming to the desk in person. It's important that we have some indication of your availability as an appointment may not be available at your first choice time slot.

Remember, you can ask for a telephone appointment instead of a face-to-face appointment, in which case an adviser would call you at the agreed time, which might be better if you do not live near a campus or have gone home for a vacation period. We would need you to provide us with an up-to-date contact number to do this.