FAQ 155
I've had my needs assessment report back, what do I do now?

Wait for a letter of entitlement (DSA 2) from your funding body telling you about your award. Once you have this letter, you need to contact the approved supplier (whose details you will find in your DSA 2 letter) and arrange for a convenient delivery date.