FAQ 121
Can I graduate if I owe the University money?

No. A student cannot graduate until all oustanding debts to the University have been cleared.
If you pay very close to the graduation, you might still have to wait until the next available graduation period. If your account has been sanctioned for a long time, it is possible that you have missed the relevant exam board, and without going through the exam board, your results are only provisional. Therefore, please make sure you clear your outstanding debt as soon as you can.
If you wish to speak to someone about your outstanding debt then please log an enquiry on SiD Online.