FAQ 1043
Do I have to register with General Practitioner (GP) or Health Services?

We recommend that all students register with University Health Services .The Health Service provides doctors, nurses, clinics, prescriptions, travel vaccinations, telephone advice and out-of-hours emergency services.

Luton Campus Student Health Centre

Opening times: Monday to Friday 9am – 6.30pm

39 Castle Street



T: 0844 387 9242

All Luton students are to be advised that the NHS Walk-in Centre (Town Centre GP Surgery, Chapel Street) has now integrated with NHS 111. Patients can only access this service by calling NHS 111, if you just turn up you will be turned away. For more information on this service please see FAQ #885.

Bedford Town Centre Surgery

Dr P Tatman and Partners

Evenings, weekends and emergencies

85 Goldington Avenue


MK40 3DB

T: 01234 349 531