FAQ 1017
I would like to extend my research programme, what do I need to do?

The regulations define extension requests as: "Where a student’s progress with his/her research continues but is unavoidably and severely slowed by a circumstance beyond the control of the student" see

If you have circumstances meeting this definition you may make an application to the Research Degree Committee requesting additional time. Your application for extension must be made in advance of your deadline using the extension form available from BREO and you will also be required to contact SEAM who make recommendations on all extension applications to the RDC.

The BREO Pathway is BREO> RGS community>Student Information> Special requests >Extensions and Interruptions

Related Files
Filename Size
Request_to_extend_registration.pdf 197.5 KB