FAQ 1014
I don’t agree with my viva outcome, what should I do?

If you feel the regulatory process for your academic assessment was not followed or you disagree with the examination outcome, you should contact the Adjudication team to discuss your concerns.

You can email your enquiry to adjudication@beds.ac.uk

Alternatively you can visit the University of Bedfordshire website where there is further guidance on the Appeal and Complaints procedure: www.beds.ac.uk/about-us/our-university/qu/students